Thursday, December 29, 2011

In only 3 short months...

Well, it has finally happened!  I still pinch myself!  We accepted the referral of 2 little boys (brothers)!  Now, I just can't wait to get over there and meet them.  We will be gone for about 6 weeks before we can bring them home.  Everyone has been so excited for us and supportive.  Probably the most excited person was Julie, she and I have shared so much over the past 3 months, and I know she and her family have been praying extra for us.  I know God has lead us every step of the way.

The process in Hungary is very family oriented.  We will meet the boys and gradually spend more time with them each day for the first 7-10 days.  After that, we will have custody of them for 30 days.  Then the final paperwork will be signed and we can bring them home.

Our only sadness is that our son won't be able to join us but with Skype we can video chat for free every day.  He will get to see the boys and they will get to see him.

I can't post much info now for privacy reasons.  I'm going to try to make this blog private and that will allow me to post more, especially while we are over there.

No comments:

Post a Comment