- Both boys eat really well and the only things we’ve found they don’t like are mushrooms.
- They both like to brush their teeth.
- They like to wash their hands after using the bathroom.
- They like to take baths.
- They both pick up their toys and shoes when they are told. Most of the time, we only have to tell them once.
- There is always lots of fresh bread in the grocery stores.
- Paksalott Icksalott (Aaron's name for the store) - actually called Palackozott Italbot (Google translates = bottled liquor store). It's about 50 yards from our apartment and the size of a small closet.
8. We can still find good American music.