1. The chip bag – please notice how many words are in Hungarian to say ‘Salted Chips’ compared to the other translations.
2. The allergy warning on the chip bag. Not only the actual warnings ('made in nut free area, but nuts used elsewhere'), but this is in English while everything else is Czech, Hungarian, Polish and Slovakian.
3. Those 4 translations are the most common on products.
4. I bought eggs the other day and there are only 10 in a carton and they are not refrigerated in the store. This is normal here, but it freaks me out a little bit.
5. Ketchup in a tube. You can buy larger containers like at home, but I bought this one because I wanted to make sure we would like it before buying a larger size. Luckily, ketchup is ketchup.
6. Beef is next to impossible to find. Everything is chicken or pork. For 2 people who have beef 5-6 times a week, this is very difficult.
7. The market, supermarket, and grocery store are different places.
8. Cheetos actually look like hot fries – those weird French fry looking things found in vending machines. They also come in ketchup flavor.